Quik makes life easier for millions of drivers globally. Join our team, as we build great software to empower car workshops of the future.
Quik provides innovative software solutions to the automotive industry globally. We’ve set out to challenge the status quo in the industry, helping dealers and OEMs gain a better understanding of their customers, serve them the way they want to be served, and effortlessly build a greater sense of customer loyalty.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We offer an inclusive and safe environment where your creativity and productivity will blossom. Quik is also a remote-first company, so you may want to work from home. Needless to say, you may expect to be generously remunerated for your contribution.
Are you our missing link? Do you …
- perfectly know Ruby/Ruby on Rails, HAML/SCSS, PostgreSQL
- have a very good command of written and spoken English
- be fully comfortable with version control systems (GIT)
- be courageous, curious and ready to face challenges
- know Scrum and Agile methodologies
- have some dev-ops skills (Docker, Ansible)
You will get extra points for:
- experience in working in fast-paced teams
- being “good people” and a team player
- ability to help and mentor other developers
- ability to lead a project independently
- experience in managing a team of developers
As a Senior Ruby on Rails developer, you will:
- become a core player in a team taking on the biggest challenges in the automotive industry head-on
- research and develop new technologies in collaboration with a cross-functional team of established experts in their respective fields
- create a code for a project which positively affects the lives of millions of people
- work in an environment where attention to detail and code quality is key (tests, code review, etc)
Request a free online demo
Or you can call us on (617) 221 5502 to speak with a member of the Quik team.